You can now schedule videos for IGTV through Postgrain! As the other scheduling tabs, new IGTV feature is super simple to work with:
1. Drag the video file or click to choose a video from your computer. The process may take a while:
2. If your video is not in the aspect ratio for IGTV, choose the format you want to publish:
3. You must add a title to your video. Also, enter a description and a cover photo if you like:
4. You can enable sharing function and Postgrain will post a one-minute preview of the video on your feed:
5. Now you just have to pick a date and schedule! You can also choose to Publish Now.
To get the most out of new feature, here are some tips:
- Minimum video duration: 60 seconds;
- Maximum duration: 15 minutes;
- Maximum file size: 200MB;
- Aspect ratio for vertical videos: 9:16;
- Aspect ratio for landscape videos: 16:9;
- Recommended format: mp4;
- Minimum frame rate recommended: 30 FPS;
- Minimum resolution: 720 pixels;
- Recommended video cover resolution: 420 x 654 pixels (or 1:1,55 aspect ratio);
- Recommended Codec: H.264 (video) and AAC (audio).
In addition to IGTV's new feature, today we released the Chat Sticker, which is used to invite followers to join a collective conversation. You just need to choose a title and the color that matches with your content. Move your sticker inside the image as you wish, and if necessary, delete it by clicking on the X symbol or press delete key on your computer.
It is important to remember that you could only insert one chat sticker per story. For now, stickers are only available for image scheduling.