When sharing on facebook fail, it's because the token was invalidated. It means the connection with Facebook was interrupted.
This error can occur for two reasons:
- When you change the username or password;
- When Facebook detects some new access from a browser or device never used before to access the account.
To solve the problem is super easy! Check the instructions.
First, you need to disconnect from Facebook on Postgrain:
1. Click in New Post:
2. Then, activate the option share on Facebook and, after that select facebook's icon to disconnect.
3. After you disconnect the Facebook, it'll show up that message: "Are you sure you want to disconnect from this social network? ". Click Yes.
Ok! The page was disconnected. Now, you need to connect again. Follow the steps described in the article: How to enable sharing on Facebook and Twitter?
Note: In case the error persists, it'll be necessary to remove the app Repost.
How to do:
1. Access the Facebook > Setting:
2. Click Business Integrations and search for Repost.
3. Remove the app Repost:
After removed it, come back to Postgrain and connect the page with the tool like we taught to you in the article.
Done! Your next posts will be shared normally. 😊
See you! 👋