Do you have questions or have problems with Postgrain? We're here to help you! We have prepared articles about the tool to guide you in using Postgrain.
1. Postgrain's help button has moved! Now, to make the user's screen cleaner and nicer, our help button is inside the question mark symbol that appears in the upper right corner:
2. The home screen will appear where the user can search for articles related to their question:
GIF DO BOTÃO 'HELP'
Note: If the information you are looking for isn't in the main suggestions, simply type a word referring to your question in the search bar, which will display the related articles.
Didn't find the information you were looking for in our Help Center? You can contact us through the channels:
- Within the Help button, you will have the option Live Chat or Leave a Message.
- The Ticket opened through the Leave a Message option has 1 business day to be answered by our team.
- The live chat is open from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and you can ask your questions in real-time with one of our agents in a dynamic and comfortable way.
- You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and it may also take up to 1 business day to respond.
- Official Facebook page and the official Entusiastas do Postgrain group (also on Facebook).
When you open a Ticket, you will receive notifications within the tool that your ticket has been updated and you will also receive via email the content of your request and response from our agents.
To track tickets, simply access the Tickets tab in the upper right corner:
Now you know how to talk to us!