Now it's possible to share a Story to Facebook and Carousel posts to Facebook and Twitter!
Connecting your social media accounts is easy. Check out how to do it:
1. In the sidebar menu, click on 'New carousel':
2. Then enable the toggle to share on Facebook and/or Twitter:
Note: You'll see a pop-up window asking you for permission to post to the chosen social network account (Facebook and/or Twitter). For more details on how to authorize the Repost app, click here.
3. Then, just select which page or account you want to share to and finish scheduling! 😁
Keep in mind:
- To share a carousel post to Facebook, you can't use any video files;
- When sharing a carousel to Twitter, you can only add up to 4 media files and none of them can be videos.
The process of sharing a Story is very similar. Check it out, step by step:
1. In the sidebar menu, click on 'New story':
2. Enable the 'Share on Facebook' toggle:
3. In the Instagram app, make sure that your profile is connected to a Facebook page. Otherwise, the story will not be shared and the following message will be displayed:
Done! When everything is set, just finish scheduling and your story will be shared on Instagram and Facebook.